Sunday 31 March 2013

A quick summary list of tasks.

1.Start a blog to keep track of progress and report back. - doing :) 

2. Read a book every month (or 12 in the year) and post a blog comment about it  - 1 done, on with no.2 and 3 at the same time.


3. Complete a cross-stitch design every month - 5/12 done :)

4. Run a reasonable 5km run no running, unless you count a treasure hunt around campus. As it gets warmer I shall try harder.


5. Visit a new city in the UK going to Manchester next week and this is a new city for me.

6. Go to a rugby game need to decide on a game and someone to drag along -  this might have something lined up

7. Listen to a new band as recommended by someone else - thanks to Hayley for recommending  one - so this task is complete but I will always be on the look for new music

8. Try a new recipe from my recipe books each month and blog about it - tried a new carrot cake recipe so 1/12 completed.

9. Go to a ballet nothing yet

10. Go to a Classical concert - same as above

11. Have a facial - I should just book one, and see if I like it!

12. Track day  - not looked yet

13. Get a tattoo needs to be a sensible decision and not rushed, advice welcomed, thinking stars or butterflies.

14. Go to a 20-20 cricket game - nope

15. Eat in a Michellin Star restaurant nothing planned

16. Get a new qualification starting a MOOC next week for 6 weeks so hopefully complete sucessfully 

17. Go on a steam train was going but the snow stopped me, might wait until the weather improves.


18. Go to Centre Parcs - probably later in the year, holiday booked in June though!!

19. Give something up for lent - completed :)

20. Learn to knit a scarf - scarf course at shop in Headingley so need to book on to it,

21. Ride a horse, even if its just a short ride - a fair weather task

22. Do a course of some sort maybe painting or crafting etc - must see what the new lists are, might do a cake decorating one.

23. Go to a craft show or game fair - Cake and Bake show next week 

24. To take more pictures - I now have a flickr site here

25. Eat one meat free day a week Must try harder!

26. To attend at least 6 WYNTV tasks - Must try much harder

27. Build a sandcastle at the seaside need sunshine for this one.


28. Attend more talks after work  - tried but got ill so couldnt go, need to try harder

29. Ride my bike - still in the garage

30. And finally work to get my contract extended or find myself a new exciting job. - this is the hands of those above me, but I am beginning to poke them

No comments:

Post a Comment