As I am stuck at home in the snow I thought I would work through the last 10 of my aims for this year. Before I started I fed the birds they were very grateful although I am not sure I am too grateful to mum for taking this picture!
Here goes and this is really hard so they may change if I come up with a better idea!
21. Ride a horse, even if its just a short ride.
22. Do a course of some sort maybe painting or crafting etc
23. Go to a craft show or game fair - they always look exciting but never get chance to go
24. To take more pictures - I just don't take enough, maybe start with one a day and keep a record
25. Eat one meat free day a week - it might mean I eat more vegetables
26. To attend at least 6 WYNTV tasks - I have become lazy and haven't been to as many as I should
27. Build a sandcastle at the seaside - I know this is childish but age is just a number
28. Attend more talks after work - I might learn something!
29. Ride my bike- its been in the garage for nearly 2 years, i should use it at least once!
30. And finally work to get my contract extended or find myself a new exciting job.
So that's all 30, hopefully I will get to December having tried some new things, achieved things and had fun doing it. This blog will be my record of the year and I will hopefully blog every time I complete something or work towards one. 2013 isn't going to be unlucky its going to be an adventure.