- Start a blog to keep track of progress and report back.
- Read a book every month (or 12 in the year) and post a blog comment about it
- Complete a cross-stitch design every month - sad but I enjoy it
- Run a reasonable 5km run - I have never knowingly run 5km
- Visit a new city in the UK
- Go to a rugby game
- Listen to a new band as recommended by someone else
- Try a new recipe from my recipe books each month and blog about it
- Go to a ballet - never been so worth a look
- Go to a Classical concert - hopefully I will become more cultured!
So those are the first 10 things, I want to finalise the list by the end of the week. If anyone wants to help contribute to the list or help me cross any items off, then I am open to offers.
I want to update the blog at least once a week with something I done, even if it is just booking an event. I hope by the end of the year I hope to have met lots of new people, tried new things, be fitter and more cultured but ultimately happier.
Wish me luck!